This video shows how to make a bottle rocket using hair spray and a plastic Propel bottle (or a bottle with a small hole in the cap). First, unscrew the cap on the plastic bottle. Then take the cap from the hairspray, and spray directly into the cap for about ten seconds. You then pour the hairspray from the cap and into the bottle. After replacing the plastic bottle's cap, hold the bottle slightly downward so the hairspray goes towards the cap, and spray a little bit on the outside of the cap as well. Then carefully place the bottle on the floor, onto its side, after squeezing and rotating the bottle a few times. Then light, and the bottle goes flying away on its own!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades