How a Hovercraft can be build.Brittany is demonstrating how to make a Hovercraft. Since hovercraft needs a base she is using plywood for it. She takes square plywood of 48*48 and finds out its center to cut plywood in circle. Don't forget to wear safety goggle while cutting the plywood. Then she takes a square plastic to make it an air cushion so that the hovercraft should float. In order to secure plastic to the wood she used screws and a plastic top. Then cut the vent hole and plastic by six inches larger than the wood. She used staple gum and duct tape to finish the hovercraft. The plastic top holes hold the plastic in the center and air from the top hole pressurizes the center. Air leaking out of the edges creates a layer of air that reduces the friction and this is what a hovercraft rides on. Then she cuts a hole one foot away from the edge in the correct size to fit the hose. In order to avoid tilting we need to adjust the combination weight of the hovercraft and the weight that you are putting on it with the center. This keeps its level to slide easily. So your hovercraft is ready to move.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades