This video teaches how to dress up your Barbie doll in the same dress like yours. This tutorial is for kids and all those who are Barbie or in that matter doll fans.
Take the same cloth as your dress. Take a circular cloth and fold it twice. Chop off a hole, this would make the Barbie neck. Once this is done, place your Barbie and cut a small hole in order to make Barbie's one arm slide in. This is for one shoulder dress.
Once the Barbie arm is made and the Barbie is ready to slide in. Wrap the dress around her . Take a white ribbon and tie it on her waist. Make a bow with the same ribbon. Your Barbie is ready. This would be a totally no sew Barbie dress for your Barbie. To have a better understanding of the dress, watch out the video:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades