Childcareland has shared with us the most easy way possible to make attractive colorful flowers using nothing but coffee filters, pipe cleaners, felt pens, water spray, and tape.
- To start off, she advises us to lay down wax paper on the surface we are working on (to prevent spoiling the workspace).
- Random patches of interesting colors of personal choice are made using felt pens on the coffee filter. Filling up white spaces isn't necessary in this step.
- Next, sprinkle it using a water sprinkler. This will cause the colors to blend and merge into each other and will thus fill up the white spaces.
- Now, the circular filter has to be folded into half, and this half, once again into a half.
- In the middle of one of the quarters, a pipe cleaner needs to be placed and then attached using tape, once properly arranged.
- Post this, the remaining two ends of the flower, too need to be attached using tape.
- Now, all that's left is to open it up to make it look a little bit full and blooming.
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.