In this tutorial, we learn how to craft a bug barn or bug habitat. You will need: 1 Quaker oat box, masking tape, paint, mesh netting, poster board, ribbon, scissors, and a paint brush. First, cut one side of your box out and apply mesh over it with masking tape. Now, paint over the paint and over the entire box with your preferred colors. After this, decorate the inside of the box with paper. Cut a hole in the top of the box and place a string at the top to easily take it off. When finished your kids can start to collect bugs and let them roam free in this box!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades