In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a colorful paper banner. This task is very easy, fast and simple to do. The materials required for this project are: construction paper, yarn, scissors and a hole puncher. Begin by folding the construction in half. Then fold it in half on again. Now cut pattern on the side edge of the paper and repeat this process for additional paper. Open the paper to reveal the symmetrical cut out pattern. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in arts and crafts, and would like to learn a new activity to try or do with children.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades