In this Family video tutorial you will learn how to craft felt frog puppets with your kids. The materials you will need for this are felt (pink, dark and light green), a piece of red lace, 2 large white pompoms, 2 small black pompoms, scissors, glue and marker. Take two layers of dark green felt and draw out the outline of half of the left palm. Fold the felts in half and cut out the outline. Stick the two pieces along the edges to make a glove. Next cut a rectangular piece out of the light green felt and glue it on to one of the dark green pieces. Now attach the two big white pompoms at the top of the glove and next attach the two small black pompoms over the white ones. These will be eyes of the frog. A strip of the red ribbon will form the frog's mouth and your puppet frog is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades