In this video, we learn how to craft a homemade jump rope with your kids. You will need: 2 think plastic containers, a heavy rope, and scissors. First, take your plastic containers and cut a hole in the bottom of each of them with the scissors. After this, place your rope through the inside of each one. Tie a knot at the end of each side of the rope so it's thick enough that it won't go through the hole you just made. After this pull the rope down and now you will be able to use it as a jump rope with the kids!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades