In this video, we learn how to craft a lizard out of foam and pipe cleaner. First grab your piece of foam and poke a hole into the front of it going through it, then through the back going all the way through. Next, poke the pipe cleaner through the holes so it looks like four legs. After this, poke a hole in the back to string the tail through. Poke a hole through the front and place a red pipe cleaner inside of it with a curl at the end to make it look like the tongue. To finish, draw on two dots to make eyes and you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades