In this video, we learn how to craft a magnet boat with kids. You will need: a paper clip, a small triangle piece of foam, 1 magnet, 1 recycled stick, 1 recycled popsicle stick 1 bead, and a hot glue gun. First, attach the toothpick to the bead, then glue the triangle to the top of the toothpick. Next, cut 1/4 of the popsicle stick and attach the sail to the middle of the popsicle stick and use the paperclip the make it stay on the bow. Now, place the boat in water and attach a magnet to the skewer stick. Wave the wand around the boat and the boat should move where your stick does!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades