In this tutorial, we learn how to craft a penguin out of pip cleaners. First, grab a pencil and wrap white pipe cleaner around the top. Now, wrap black around the pencil as well, and squish them both together. Slide them off, then take an orange pipe cleaner and fold it in half. About 2 rings from the top of the black, poke the orange through that will be the beak. On the bottom, twist the orange pip cleaner together to make penguin feet, then clip off any excess pipe cleaner. Now, take black pipe cleaner and twist it together and push it on either side of the penguin to make wings. To finish, apply googly eyes and enjoy your craft!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades