In this tutorial, we learn how to craft a pom-pom ladybug with your kids! The materials you will need are: 1 large red pom pom, 1 medium black pom pom, 1 pipe cleaner, 2 googly eyes, and one piece of lace. Start off by gluing the black and red pom pom's together with a hot glue gun. Next, use a hot glue gun to glue the googly eyes onto the black pom pom. Now glue black pipe cleaner around the red pom pom to make a stripe on the back of the ladybug. cut the pipe cleaner into little round shapes and glue onto the back of the ladybug on the red pom pom. To finish, tie a scarf around the ladybug and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades