In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a pom pom seal. The materials required for this project are: 1 large brown pom pom, 4 medium brown pom poms, 3 small pom poms, 2 white pom poms, 1 small piece of brown felt, 2 googly eyes, glue and scissors. Begin by gluing the brown pom poms together. The large pom pom is the head, 4 medium pom poms are the body and 2 small pom poms are the hands. Then glue the 2 white pom poms and mini black pom pom on the head for the mouth and nose. Glue the googly eyes on the head. Finish by cutting the felt into 2 flippers and a tail, and glue it onto the seal. This video will benefit those viewers who art interested in arts and crafts, and would like to learn an activity to do for fun or with kids.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades