In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a recycled potato container car. The materials required for this project are: a recycled potato chips, half of a skewer stick, 4 recycled plastic soda caps, glue and a sharp pencil. Users may also need paint, brush and string. Begin by peeling off the label of the container and poke 2 holes on each side of the container. Then apply glue onto 2 of the caps attach them onto the ends of a skewer. Now put the skewers through the holes of the car and glue on the wheels. Finish by painting the car and attaching a pulling string. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making arts and crafts, and would like to learn new crafts for children to do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades