In this tutorial, we learn how to make a simple shell necklace with your kids. To make this, you will need: a sea shell, a hot glue gun, and a necklace string. First, tie your string into a knot at the end of it. Next, grab your shell and apply glue with the hot glue gun to the inside base of it. Now, press the knot that you just made onto the glue in the shell. Let this set up until the glue is completely dried, and you're finished! You can apply more glue to the top if you want a more secure hold.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades