In this tutorial, learn how to craft a cute bird out of a toilet paper roll with your kids. This adorable little birdie makes a fun activity and is incredibly cheap to make. All you need is some feathers, glue and an old cardboard roll from a used thing of toilet paper. So, instead of throwing away that old roll, why not recycle it into a fun learning activity for your little ones? This project is great for any age, and doesn't take very long so the kids won't lose interest. Decorate them any way you'd like and have fun with it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades