This is a create creation as a toddler toy. My girl loves this toy, she even wanted to take it to bed at night ... Sometimes, some of the most simple toys are some of the most like toys. This toy is cheap and can be completed in 10 minutes at most.
This project is easy and only need a few things from around the house.
1 x Elastic
1 x Peanut Butter Jar
2 x Paper Clip
1 x Hex Nut
A Few Airsoft Pellets
Drill and Drill Bit
And A Little Time
Drill a hole in the top and the bottom of the can, make sure its big enough to be able to slide the elastic inside, but not to big that the paper clip will slide through.
Prepare the elastic by cutting it in half, inserting the hex nut into the cut elastic and tying it back up together.
Insert the elastic into the bottom hole and hold it in place using the first paper clip.
Place the pellets into the jar, to create a little noise !
Now the tricky part, pull the elastic through the top hole on the lid of the jar. This job is not easy and I found that pinching the elastic and stuffing the tip into the top hole was the easiest method to complete this step. Once the top is through, secure it in place using the paper clip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades