In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do math with an ice cube tray. Users will need a ice cube tray and counting coins. Users can also substitute the coins for any kind of small counting item that will fit into the tray. There are several ways for the child to do math with the tray such as the teacher directed activity where the teacher gives out an amount of a number and the child would have to count that much using the tray. Users can also use flash cards to solve numbers and simple equations. This video will benefit those viewers who are teachers or parents, and would like to learn how to develop their child's math skills.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades