In this video, we are shown how to create and utilize a pumpkin-themed mat and some pumpkin seeds in order to teach young children how to count. Using a mat with a picture of a pumpkin on it, as described in the video, you should have a few squares with numbers on it which the children can put on the mat. Then, using a bowl of pumpkin seeds, have the child pick up the seeds and place them on the mat, having them pick the correct number of seeds as correspond to the number of the square they choose. This can also be done with simple equations such as addition and subtraction equations, where the children can learn to count and do simple math. Using this method, you should be able to teach your young child how to do simple math with the help of some simple household items.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades