According to Shelley Lovett Pop Beads are a wonderful addition to any early learning environment. In this video Lovett starts by showing all of the different shapes, sizes and colors the Pop Beads come in. She also explains to the viewer where the beads can be purchased. Lovett then demonstrates how the unique construction of the beads makes it somewhat difficult to snap them together. Yet is it the required pinching and grasping that makes playing with Pop Beads so beneficial to developing a child's fine motor skills. Lovett also explains that Pop Beads can be used as counters to help children with basic math and measuring skills.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades