Shelley Lovett from ChildCare shows us how to make a cotton ball snowman. This is a great activity for developing fine motor skills. The snowman comes in a several variations, there is a snowman that has circles on its tummy so that children would have to try and place the cotton balls inside the circles. There is a snowman that comes in black and white so that the children could decorate the snowman's scarf, mittens and hat. Now on the plain tummy snowman, you'd just apply glue all over the tummy and start placing cotton balls but on the snowman with circles on it, you'd have to apply the glue in the center of each circle and then place the cotton ball over it so that it stays inside the circle. After all the balls have been attached a hole is made in the snowman's hat and a ribbon or yarn is put through it in order to hang the snowman anywhere you want. This is a great activity for places where there isn't a lot of snow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades