This video shows some fun, inexpensive projects you can try for kids. There are several different crafts presented, beginning with Flubber, or Silly Putty. Mixing some glue, water and Borax in a bowl makes the same stuff you can buy in the store. The next craft is Crazy Crayons, where you gather old crayons together and heat them in an oven to make new, colorful creations. Then comes Spiffy-Sniffy Watercolor Paints, where we find out you can just mix water and Kool-Aid powder to make bright watercolors for painting. You can also make Foam Bath Paint using shaving cream and food coloring, or Face Paint with cold cream and food coloring. This video shows some great, cheap ways to make fun crafts that can keep your kids entertained for days!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades