In this Family video tutorial you will learn how to do leaf rubbings for a children's activity. For this you will need a flat surface. If the table top in slightly uneven, put a sheet of construction paper on it. The materials you will need are sheets of paper, crayons and leaves. You can also use fabric leaves if your area doesn't have any leaves. Take a leaf; put it upside down on a flat surface so that the veins are on top. Put a sheet of paper over the leaf and hold it down with one hand. With the other hand take a crayon and rub it back and forth and the leaf will be imprinted on the paper. Next you can use the same leaf or a different leaf and different color crayons for nice leaf imprints. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades