In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to grow plants with Sid the Science Kid. Sid the Science Kid is a half-hour PBS Kids series. To begin, viewers will need a cup filled with soil. Users will be planting a lima bean. Push the lima bean deep into the soil and add some water. Now take the cup and put it at a window sill to receive sunlight. Make sure that you water the plant everyday. Once the plat is too big for the cup, put it into a pot. This video will benefit those young viewers who are still growing and learning new things.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades