Kool-aid + Sno Cones + LEDs. For some of us (e.g. small kids), it doesn't get much better than that.
Sometimes the best ideas are the simplest.
Givers Log's Glow Sno Cone project is so simple, it barely requires explanation:
Step 1 Place glow sticks in several different cups.
- Givers Log suggests getting more creative: LED smileys.
Step 2 Add scoops of shaved ice.
Step 3 Mix up a rainbow of Kool-Aid syrups.
- Givers Log adds a sour punch with Warheads or sour spray.
Step 4 Drizzle syrups in the cups.
Step 5 Voila! Glow-in-the-dark sno cones.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades