To make applesauce, you start by peeling some apples and then cut them up and put them into a bowl. Add some cinnamon and water to the cut up apples. Use a potato masher and mash up the apples and mix the ingredients all together. Mashing up the apples is hard, so you have to have perseverance. Once you've mashed them up, pour them into a pot and heat them up on the stove. The heat will change the apples, making them very soft. After you've heated them and they have softened up, pour them back into the bowl. Use the masher and finish mashing them into applesauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades