You'll go bananas for the puppet project in this how-to video. Join expert puppeteer John Kennedy and his pal Tabitha as they make a really cool squeeze mouth Banana Buddy. Give it a squeeze to make it talk! You will need a permanent black marker, a permanent yellow marker, a pencil, scissors, glue, one 10"x 4" piece of 2" thick foam rubber, six 3/16" white pom-poms, two 3/8" white pom-poms, two 3/16" black pom-poms, and the step-by-step instructions in this video activity tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades