This video shows you how to make non-toxic blue goo in your kitchen. You will need 3 eggs, two bowls, milk, coconut or vegetable oils and a spoon. First break the eggs and pour them carefully into the spoon to ensure that you can dispose the egg yellow as you will not need it. Repeat this for each of the three eggs. Then mix up the egg whites, ensuring that you do not beat the egg whites too much. Then add around four tablespoons of oil into the eggs and mix it up once more. As the egg whites turn a little lighter, stop and add the blue color, approximately 15 drops and continue to mix up the eggs. Then pour approximately 3 teaspoons into the mixture and mix it well once more. If you want to make the goo thicker, you can always add wheat flour. The presenter suggests that you can use the goo as a Halloween decoration or for pranks (to through at your friends).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades