This video loosely explains the method of how to make a blue colored slime from corn flour, blue food coloring, and a quantity of water which is undetermined. Quantities of ingredients to be added for this project vary and can be made up as the person goes along in combining the ingredients to produce the desired results. Ideally, the product should be of a slime like consistency, or can be described as 'gooey' in appearance. The resulting slime product should be easily stirred when it is stirred slowly by hand, and should be quite difficult to stir when attempting to stir the mixture at a rapid pace.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades