Take a colored foam and cut it to a bookmark shape. Mostly the bookmarks are tall rectangles. Decorate the foam bookmark using markers. Now design it for looking more beautiful. Use stickers to add additional decoration. Collect stickers from a craft store that offers a large variety of scrapbooking stickers. Cut the foam sheet and be sure to get along with the theme of the bookmark. For example, if a child drew horses on his bookmark, cut out horseshoe. Decorate the cut-out if necessary. Add glue to paste the foam cut-out to the top of the bookmark making sure that this part will stick out of the top of the book. Let it dry before using it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades