Are your favorite trading cards and postcards just sitting in a box under your bed? Well pull them out and learn how to turn them into your very own customized curtains by watching this how-to video. You will need a stack of trading cards, playing cards, or colored paper, a single hole punch, ribbon, string, clip rings, scissors, a curtain rod, a ruler, and a pen. Follow along with the step-by-step instructions in this video activity tutorial and learn how to make a card curtain.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades