Get ready to decorate your windows this Chanukah with th cool Star of David Stained Glass window decal shown in this how-to video! You will need plastic wrap, silver puff paint, scissors, glue, red, green blue and purple food coloring, white paper, a black marker, tape, gold cord, a table top covering, a plastic plate, and 4 paint brushes. Follow along with this video activity tutorial and learn how to make a stained glass Star of David decal for Hanukkah.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades