Shelley Lovett explains that reindeer food is, and demonstrates how it is made. Reindeer food is something you can make and then sprinkle on the snow or grass in your yard in order to help Santa's reindeer find your house. All have to do is mix some quick oats with a little red and green colored sugar to make it sparkle. Then you put in in a bag and tie with a ribbon. She has a little tag she ties onto the ribbon that explains what reindeer food is and how to use it. You can print the tag from her website Childcareland.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades