Some Dads, or brothers or grandfathers, jingle lots keys and coins in their pockets. Give them a hand for their pocket change and car keys with this one-of-a-kind tray. Learn how you and your child can make a nifty tray for keys and coins with this arts and crafts tutorial from Crayola. You will need Crayola Color Surge paper and markers, Crayola Color Explosion black paper and markers, scissors, glue, and your hands. Dad will love this homemade gift for Father's Day. With this how to video you can make this coin and key tray for Dad with your children.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades