In this tutorial, we learn how to make a colorful paper turkey. For this, you will need: colored paper in red, orange, yellow, white, black, purple, and brown, a bag, scissors, and glue. Now, take the orange, purple, and yellow papers and cut out two teardrop shapes of each. Then glue them to the top of a brown paper bag. Then, cut out eyes using the black and white papers. Glue these onto the top of the bag to make the eyes, then use the brown to cut out the sides of the turkey, and glue on. Then, glue on a beak with the yellow and the chin with the orange, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades