This video teaches you a simple and easy way to make corn dollies. For those of you that don't know, corn dollies are the homes for the spirits of corn that have lost their homes during the harvest. The spirits will live in the doll throughout the winter and will be returned to the fields the forthcoming spring. To make these you will need corn husks, Sharpies, a pair of scissors, and ribbons of your desired color. These corn dollies are a fun project for kids and will be sure to help create the wholesome family bonding you have been searching for.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades