A great way to add some color and fun to your room is to trade in your boring old knobs for some custom creations, like in this how-to video. You will need drawer pulls, spackle, a spackle knife, shells, jewels, a plastic frog, sand, acrylic paint, a small paint brush, a plastic plate, a cup of water, and newspaper. Follow along with the step-by-step instructions in this video activity tutorial and learn how to make custom drawer pulls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades