Have a blast with puppeteer John Kennedy in this how-to video, as he shows you how to create the coolest guy in town, Dancin' Snowman! He'll dance his way into your heart in no time. You will need white felt, 1 six foot feather boa, 6 paper plates -2 small, 2 medium, 2 large, 2 dowel rods – 36" x 1/2", 36" x 5/16", assorted pom-poms for facial features, 1 wooden bead, 2 necklace strings – 20", 40", 1" foam rubber cube, black sheet foam, one candle cup holder with 1/2" (15mm diameter hole), two candle cup holders with 3/8" (10mm) diameter hole, black acrylic paint
permanent markers, scissors, paintbrush, glue, and the step-by-step instructions in this video activity tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades