Simple Kids Crafts demonstrates how to make a decorative painted tin case for a mom's jewelry. To make the decorative case, you will need one recycled tin case with a lid, paint, and thick and thin paintbrushes. First, use the thin paintbrush to paint green stems of grass on the tin. Then, use the blue paint and a thick brush to paint grass blades on the tin. Use the red paint to paint a large red flower on the tin case. Let the paint dry. Use a thin paintbrush to accent and outline your flower and stem design in black paint.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades