In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a simple pair of earrings. This craft only takes a minute to do. The materials required to make these earrings are: 2 large beads, 2 medium beads, 4 small beads, 2 seed beads, 2 earring pins, 2 earring hooks and pliers. Put the beads on the earring pin in this order: small, seed, medium, large and small. Use the pliers to bend the pin to a loop and hook it with the earring hook. This video will benefit those young viewers who enjoy making arts and crafts, and would like to learn how to make a new activity.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades