In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a fairy princess hat. The materials required for this project are: white cardboard/postcard, glitter stickers, glue, white lace/ribbon, red and white thin plastic ribbons and scissors. Begin by folding the white cardboard into a cone shape and glue it together. Trim the bottom of the cone. Then scrunch the lace ribbon to an accordion style fold and glue it to the bottom of the cone. Now decorate the cone with stickers or paint. Then glue the ribbons on the top point of the cone. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making arts and crafts, and would like to learn an activity to do with children.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades