Simple Kids Crafts demonstrates how to make a flower out of a toilet paper tube. For this project you will need one toilet paper tube, paint, a paintbrush, glue and scissors. First, paint the toilet paper tube and let it dry. Then cut the toilet paper tubes into rings. Scrunch up a ball of tissue and glue it closed. Bend the painted rings into flower shapes. Attach the flower shapes to the tissue ball. Paint the tissue ball. Next, paint the inside of the flower shapes. Let it dry. Add decorations to the center of the flower. If desired, attach a wooden kitchen skewer for the stem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades