In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a foam collage. The materials required for this project are: card stock paper, several different colors of foam paper, scissors and glue. The project focuses on preschool, kindergarten, and elementary school crafts. Begin by cutting the pieces of paper foam into different shapes and sizes. Then simply apply glue on the pieces and stick it onto the card stock paper. Continue doing this to cover the entire sheet of card stock. This video will benefit those viewers who have young children, and would like to provide them with a fun craft for them to enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades