This video tutorial shows how to transform a paper bag to a picnic bag designed with Frankenstein's face on the front. The ending result of the tutorial is shown in the beginning. The materials needed are listed after the example, including the total number and color of each material needed. The tutorial starts by cutting down the paper bag and folding the top of the bag. Handles for the bag are then cut out and stapled onto the top of the bag – one on each side. To prevent the staples from appearing another strip of paper is glued to where the staples appear. Green paper is then glued onto the front for Frankenstein's face and hair is cut out and glued. A pom pom is used for his nose and bolts are glued on the side of his face. If you follow this tutorial, you will be able to create a picnic bag with Frankenstein's face on the front.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades