Chris Giorni, Mr. Science with Tree Frog Treks, demonstrates how to make simulated frog skin. To make the simulated frog skin, you will need glue, water, borax laundry powder and food coloring. First, add a pinch of the powdered borax to water and dye it green using the food coloring. Next, water down the glue and place it on a plate. Add the borax solution to the plate. Mix the compound with your fingers. It will quickly form a long chain polymer or sticky frog skin. Frogs breathe through their skin so they need a clean, pollution-free environment to live in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades