This short video shows how you can make up a frog shape with your hands. In order to make a frog by using your hands start by opening your hands in front of you, palms down. Then you have to cross your little fingers on each other. Repeat the same crossing of the next finger on both hands, The next step is to fold your middle fingers over the two smaller fingers you had crossed before. Finally move the thumb and the pointer fingers in a circle shape to form the mouth of the frog. By opening and closing this part you can create a moving simulation of the frog's mouth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades