Looking for a fun outdoor activity that will keep your kids occupied all summer? Check out this tutorial!
In this video, Steve Spangler teaches you how to turn that cheap kiddie pool into a super fun, bubble blowing experience. All you need are some easy to make objects to blow bubbles through - like hula hoops and string - and some Dawn dish soap.
Once you've mixed the soap into the water, your kids can go nuts playing with the bubbles! And the best part is? If they fall in the water, they'll only get cleaner! Have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades