What a perfect project for a rainy day! Or, of course, a boring summer vacation. And all you need is a paper towel tube, some shiny objects, plastic wrap and tape, so you can make this fun kaleidoscope anywhere.
Check out this kid's activities video to learn how to build a super easy kaleidoscope that'll provide you with hours of psychedelic, tripped-out fun. Another reason this kaleidoscope is so great is because it'll get the kids out of your hair if you're busy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades