An easy way to start your children on the path to eating healthy is to involve them in the cooking process. In this tutorial from Modern Mom, get expert tips from Barbara Beery, an elementary teacher with a passion for cooking. Barbara is a cooking instructor for children and runs a kid's cooking school called [http://www.kidscookingshop Batter Up Kids] in Austin, Texas.
When teaching kids to make food, it is important to show them how to make fun meals that taste good and are good for their nutrition. In this video, learn how to make mini-meatball sliders and chicken nachos with your little ones and get them started on the right road to healthy eating.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades