In this how-to video, you will learn how to make a hover craft from a meat tray. You will need a meat tray, a piece of cardboard, a 9 volt battery, tape, a propeller of some sort, a motor, and two tires. All you have to do is assemble the motor so that it connects to the battery. Now, place the motor and battery on to the piece of cardboard. Next, place the entire chassis on to the meat tray. Once this is done, connect the wire to turn on the motor. The hover craft will move. Do not keep it on for more than two minutes. Watching this video will show how easy it is to make a hover craft from spare parts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades